Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trapped

You know that feeling when you just have so much energy in you and no where to release it? I have a need to shake things up this summer, to do new and exciting things. And I want to do that with people, but none of my friends from home seem willing to do tht. They're perfectly content doing what we always do during the summer...I want new and exciting things!!! I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and, I hate it. I want to go out and have fun, meet new people, I guess...just discover a new side of myself. But I feel like I'm trapped in a box.

1 comment:

  1. GIRL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT BECAUSE I AM IN THE SAME KIND OF MOOD GIRL & U HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY BY ME READING THIS BLOG. YOU ARE THAT EXTRA PUSH I NEEDED TO MAKE SOME CHANGE IN MY OWN LIFE SO THANKS FOR WRITING THIS & INSPIRING ME TO THE THE SAME. I DON'T WORK THIS MONDAY SO HOW ABOUT I GO CHILL WITH YOU ALL WEEKEND & WE CAN BUG OUT AND DO MAD STUFF??? IM COMPLETELY DOWN. HIT ME UP ON MY PHONE GIRL. SPONTANEOUS R US. :)

    ReplyDelete