Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So there's this boy...

There's this boy...it's a long story, but basically...I met him at work, found out he was married, became friends with him, really tried to not catch feelings...but *sigh*..you don't get a choice in who you like. After about 4 months, I spilled my feelings in hopes that getting it off my chest would help me move on. Here's the twist...he likes me too, and it turns out he's not actually married. We talk through everything, and he ends up leaving his girlfriend of 3 years, and moved out of the apartment. Since then, there has been a lot of drama with his ex, including her harassing me over the phone, and her claiming to be pregnant.
OH! And when I wasn't talking to him, he decided to quit his job and move to NJ, to his brother's house.
Me and this boy aren't together right now (location wise and relationship wise). And I really want to see him, I feel like it would clear the air between us. I do miss him a lot. But lately I've been questioning whether I want to be with him. He really needs to get his life together, and I'm annoyed that he isn't working right now, and that he is kinda far away. I am really not interested in doing a long distance relationship, and I'm just annoyed with everything he says and does right now.
we haven't talked since Saturday during the day...he didn't call/text that night, or all of sunday...and neither did I. It's weird for us to go that long with out talking....he called yesterday, but I didn't pick up. I didn't know what to say...I still don't...
I don't know...I really want to figure things out...And I wish that things could go back to the way they used to be...that first week, it was perfect! I haven't been that happy in a while.
Mind you- all of this drama - from me telling him through everything else - happened in the past 3 1/2 weeks. This is just ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. That boy is stupid, as are all boys in the world. Men are good for one thing only and that is reproduction lol. In my opinion we should kill off most of them and keep the rest of them as slaves.

    ReplyDelete