Tuesday, May 5, 2009

REALLY!? What are you good for?!

The following conversation is just ridiculous....I can't stand men! WTF?! REALYYY!?!?!
Mind you...this is via text message

Me: I wanted to have this conversation on the phone but to be very honest...I hate the way thing are between us right now. We're on the phone, and we talk, but we're not actually saying anything. I can't stand that we haven't seen each other in so long and I feel like the distance is making everything 10x harder. I'm confused about where we stand. I don't like that the other day you were just like dueces. And I feel like you don't really wanna talk.

Stupid Boy: Wow!

Me: That's all you have to say?

Stupid Boy: What else do you want me to say?

Me: I just told you everything I'm feeling and all you have to say is wow? Thank you for nothing stupid boy.

Stupid Boy: What's that supposed to mean?

Me: Exactly what it says. I just spilled my guts, and you give me yet again another one word response! Why am I supposed to tell you how I feel if all I get is a wow?!

DOUCHE BAG!!!

Really...honestly....please someone tell me how the fuck that made any kind of sense?!?!?! Why are men so useless!?!?!!?!??!? I make it soooo fucking easy for him, I tell him everything that I'm feeling so he doesn't have to try to guess what I'm thinking after days and days of silence and awkwardness, and I get a fucking wow!? Get the fuck out of here!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment