Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm drunk and in a lot of pain. Sasha...my intention wasn't to numb the pain when I was getting drunk, it was just for fun. But now that I'm drunk...it's like a flood gate opened ith my emotions. I'm hurting so much. I hate it, but I love him. I love him more than I can stand, it's basically unbearable at this point. All I want to do is be with him and I know I can't. I can't stop crying, it just hurts. Why do I love him? Does he love me? Are we meant to be? Is this just the end of chapter 1 for us, or was this our whole story?
God please make me stop hurting so intensely, because I can't bear another day like this. =[

1 comment:

  1. I say to you the same thing i said to xio when she wrote on her blog. I feel you have to worry about sam and focus on what you want & what makes you happy aside from him. Xio brought up a good idea on her earlier blog where she talks about wanting to be spontaneous and I think her idea of just trying to live her summer is the same that you might want to take into account. We as females always tend to focus too much of our attention on males when they rarely feel like acknowledging us.

    ReplyDelete