Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Timing Is Everything

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this...
You can directly affect someone's entire life with a few words or actions. Sometimes its in a small way, or at least a way you can't obviously see, and other times, you can see it very clearly.
For example, Jonathan. If I had never told him how I felt, and told him I wouldn't be with him if he was still with his ex, he would probably still be at our job and he would probably still be with her.
Of course, this may not be true, because he hadn't been in love with her for a long time and he wanted to leave, but he probably wouldn't have had the motivation to leave if it weren't for me.
I wonder if it would have been different...maybe she still would have harassed me, and threatened him, and claimed to be pregnant. But we would have been forced to be face to face and that might have kept him from leaving.
I've learned that it's all about timing. Maybe we were supposed to be together, but the timing was off. Or maybe this is how it was always meant to be. Who knows, but it's what I've been thinking about for weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I get you girl & everything at the end of the day will work out how it's supposed to whether or not we understand right now or not. Honestly i feel like you need to start living for you & thinking about you & what you want, what makes you happy aside from him? I think like you said on your earlier blog that you should focus on your summer. I believe thats a perfect solution.

    ReplyDelete