Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happyyy

I was up until 5:30 this morning, feeling sorry for myself, and having a minor panic attack. Today wasn't special, nothing that would make me particularly happy. I've been sitting here on the computer trying to entertain myself, and something just snapped into focus...
I'm going to be ok!!! Life is just life. It may get hard, and it may suck sometimes, but its just life! Knowing that...I'm just really happy!!! I let life weigh me down sometimes, and I'm just sooo over it! Things will work out, and if they don't, I'll find a way to fix it. But I can't spend all my time worrying about what might happen, I'll never be happy if that's the way I choose to live my life.
And the boy is just a boy! Not the end of my frickin life! I still miss him, but it's getting easier to deal with these days.
I'm all SMILES! <3

1 comment: