Thursday, May 21, 2009

Getting over it

Ok, so last night was terrible. I think I hit rock bottom. But on the bright side, hitting rock bottom means you have no where to go but up. I'm going to make an attempt to make this blog boy free...well at least this boy anyway. Whatever is meant to happen will, and there's not a whole lot I can do about it. You want things and you don't get them, or you get them and they don't work out the way you wanted, or you get what you don't want. It happens. And it's just life.
It sometimes is hard to remember that it's just love and just a boy, and that it's not the end of the world. We let emotions consume us and bury us. I had a life before this boy, and I will be just fine after him. I mean...he is part of my life still, but I'm trying to get rid of these feelings, because it's no good for me right now, and at this point, doing more harm than good.
I finally got my job back today! YAY! MONEYYYYY!!!! I have to call tomorrow to get my schedule...I know it's gonna be crazy busy! Last summer, I was working like 40 hours a week, and it was all different times....one day I would work 5-11, then next day I'd work 10-4...lol I feel like I live at that store sometimes. The job isn't the best, but a lot of the people are really cool. And i love the relationship I have with my bosses! Cuz it's not formal, we curse at each other (in a joking manner of course), and i always tell them to shut up lol! One of my managers chased me around the store one day and I had a bubble fight with another one! hahaha it has its fun moments! And the bottom line is....MONEY! I definitely need money so I can try to pay the rent (yeah I came home to us being like 4 months behind on the rent cuz my mom and brother don't have jobs right now) and I would love to still have a place to live for the summer. And whatever is left over after that will go toward having fun...and maybe some will be saved for books....LOL wowww...I'm being really optimistic about this money situation. well...we'll see what happens....gotta make it work somehow.
It's weird how you can have such an awful day, and then the next one is pretty good.
I wanted to hold off from drinkin for a bit...but the bff wants to drink tomorrow night...no more 8 shots in a row for me! Slowwwwww drinking for a while! lol <3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE DID I MENTION I LOVE. WITH YOU NOT TRYING TO WRITE ABOUT A BOY THATS THE BEST PART. LIK EI MENTIONED EARLIER YOU HAVE TO START LIVING FOR YOU & YOUR RIGHT A BOY & LOVE ISN;T THE END OF THE WORLD. AS FAR AS HAVING TO PAY RENT I SAY KEEP THE OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOK ON THE MONEY. JUST LIVE SAM BECAUSE I DEF SEE THAT YO YOU ARE STARTING TOO SO GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete