Saturday, May 16, 2009

drunkk

Ok so I called him (stupid, i KNOW!!) and he didnt pick up. So I wrote him a long message on facebook, but I dont regret it. And I dont think i'll regret it tomorrow either. Yes, there was emotion in the message, but I said things I needed to get off of my chest. I pretend i dont care, and sometimes I dont, but a lot of the time, I'm just really hurting about all of it, and i try to lie to myself and say that I don't. I'm not looking to try again at our relationship, because there's no coming back from all of this, but I felt that there were things I needed to tell him. So I did it. My emotions are all types of messed up these days.

1 comment:

  1. Don't even worry about it sometimes drunk dialing when they don't pick up and still going on and finding any means necessary to deliver the memo is a good thing. As long as you don't regret then it's all good. And I also feel that sometimes when you get drunk you tell the person about themselves and those things that they need to hear because when we are sober we tend to be nice & not want to step all over someone's toes but sometimes it's necessary. So DO YOU BOO.
    P.S.
    I LOVED THE DRUNK TEXT MESSAGE & HELL YEAH WE WILL BE CHILLING THE EQUiLIBRIUM WILL BE IN FULL AFFECT SO DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT THAT. LOVE YA LATERZZZZ

    ReplyDelete