Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Letter

Dear Boy,
I don't know who you are or what you look like, but I know you're out there. If nothing else, I have faith in that. I know that when I meet you, I'll know you're someone special. I'm sure we'll have our problems, and our fights, but I know that we'll work it out in the end. Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. I have my flaws, and so do you, but we will love each other despite those flaws. I can't promise that I'll trust you at first, or open up to you, but please keep trying. Because I've been waiting for a love so strong that it over comes everything. I promise to always try. I hope that you'll come into my life soon, because I'm so tired of these people that I like, but it ends up going no where. I want to be in love, to be so in love that I lose myself in you. To love more passionately, more intensely than you ever thought possible.
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment