Monday, February 15, 2010

I just feel off lately. I don't really know what to do with myself anymore. I feel stuck in a rut. I don't want to be here, but there's no where else to be. I understand WHY I'm at college, and I'll follow it through especially since I've made it this far, but this place is fucking with my head. This lifestyle I've gotten into isn't fun anymore. It's the same shit all the time. It's the same people all the fucking time. How many nights can I really be happy with smoking and chilling with the same people? I love them to death, but I want some variety, I'm stagnant and it's really actually starting to affect me.
I feel like I'm in a box, and I'd love nothing more than to break out of it. I just don't know how or what to do with myself after I'm out of said box. Bottom line: I feel dumb when I smoke, it's gotten to the point where I can't even write anymore and it depresses me. I feel like I'm suffocating.

1 comment:

  1. so why don't you just do it? you know one of our ppls who did it...another does it all the time, and im starting to back away. if you haven't noticed, lol, the only one im in constant and true contact with is you. you haven't seen me at the spot lately or in your room lately because i've realized that one this shit is expensive, two im def not happy, and three nah i got other things to do with my time than sit in a stupor. i love you and i know its scary to branch out of your norm and venture off to new things, but isn't that the exciting part of life? isn't that what makes life worth living? JUMP girl, you got NOTHING to lose...oh some friends? get new ones lol that situation is looking like its gonna change drastically anyway...

    ReplyDelete