Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am quite possibly starting to lose my mind. My thoughts just circle around the same damn thing...this friggin idiot. Everyone keeps telling me no, don't. And maybe they're right...they probably are. But I just can't help myself. I don't know how I'm going to go about this, but I need to do it. It's not just a want...it's a need. I've been doing nothing but thinking lately and I realized that that's a huge part of the reason I was depressed last semester, and why I'm fighting it this semester. So I need to do this to get my head together. No one understands it, and I guess I understand why they don't, but it's something I need to do. And I just wish that at least one person would stop telling me not to do this and actually try to help figure out what to say.
fuckfuckfuckfuckshitfuckfuckmotherfuckershitshitfuck
yup...that's how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment