Monday, February 22, 2010

Some stuff I found in one of my notebooks..

It sucks up all of my time
It consumes every thought
It has a hand in every action
It is the force behind every movement
It's what propels me to keep going
It changes the mind set
Nothing else is important
It suffocates and satisfies
It is hate my heart if full of
I let you see who I was
Who I'd love to be
But I haven't been her in a long time
Which is why I keep people at a distance from me

You put me down
You think I don't know
You think I don't see
But I guess that's the point
You underestimate me
I wish you'd understand
I'm never going to be the villain you wish I would be
Maybe then you'd stop trying
And wasting useless energy
I don't know what I did
Or why you have to act this way
But I'm not going anywhere
Not today, tomorrow, or the next day
And having you in my life
Isn't worth the price I have to pay
I'm done holding my tongue
Now there are some things I have to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment