Sunday, March 28, 2010

No Fear

I have an issue with being fearful of just about everything. My lack of confidence motivates my fear for sure. I never want to take a chance and look stupid, I'd rather just not try. But lately when I think of doing something new and my brain automatically goes to "you can't do that" I now question why can't I? I'm no longer scared of looking stupid...so what? Why do I care what people think? Over break, I conquered my fear of roller coasters lol. I have to take baby steps to get where I want to be and that was my first step. Of course there are bigger fears that I have that I have yet to deal with, but hopefully one day...
I've come to the conclusion that all fears can be broken down into a manageable size. Why are you scared of it? What will happen if you try whatever you're scared of? Will you die? No? Ok then let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment