Sunday, June 21, 2009

Update

What I don't understand is this...
Why can't exes be friends? My ex Nick...I don't have feelings for him anymore. I hit him up tonight just to chat. It's been a while since we talked. Ok, yes, the last time I saw him, we hooked up...and well everytime we see each other, we hook up. But I wasn't trying to see him, I just wanted to talk. And tonight this is what he said "I'm not comfortable talking to you. I have a a gf and we're way serious." This was after me asking how he was and what he was up to, and jokin with him a little bit. Am I that much of a threat to your relationship that we can't even talk online? It just doesn't make any kind of sense to me. I mean...I'm not gonna hit him up anymore if that's what he wants, but I'm just honestly confused.

In other news...I'm surrounded by liars. My friend, my brother, my ex, and newly...this guy joe I had been talking to. I'm not interested in him like that...he's way too old for me, he's not attractive and well now I come to find out he's a liar too. My friend Wendy was telling me how she used to fuck with him, and she was telling me how he's fucked with other women @ work and how he says whatever he has to to get with a girl. AND...this is the biggest part...he's married! WTF?! And he lied to me about his age. What is it about me exactly that liars and backstabbers and creepers flock to me?? Why can't I just find honest people to have in my life?! I can't take any more liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment