Friday, June 5, 2009

Bringing this chapter to a close

I'm not exactly sure what I'm bringing away from this situation, I'm not quite sure what purpose loving you and losing you served. Was it a lesson that was meant for you, or for me? What I do know is this: I don't cry about it anymore, it hurts a little less every day, and my life will go on. I'm not as strong as I'd like to be about all of this, but I do know that there's someone else out there for me, because you didn't love me, which means that there is someone out there that will love me. So I'm content knowing that one day I will find him; a guy who loves me completely, truly, and utterly.

The past is the past, but we sometimes find it hard to leave it there. Yes, I do think of what could have been a lot. But the worst is walking thru stop & shop and having memories flood my brain of me and Jonathan. However, eventually those memories will fade a bit, and that's the day I'm waiting for...

1 comment: