Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Attempt...

In response to Sasha's comment on one of my blogs, I've decided to take her advice and try to be positive, and try to be happy. Honestly...it gets pretty hard sometimes, and it's a slow process getting over someone especially when it ended so quickly, but I'm making a solid attempt. Today is the 3rd day in a row that I haven't cried about all of this, which I see as an accomplishment. Lol and its pretty sad that that's an accomplishment. But for days I was hysterically crying, and I'm reallyyyy glad that's behind me.
Today was the LONGEST frickin day everrrr! I had to get up mad early to go to the doctor's so he could remove a mole, and it bled profusely for about 20 mins, my blood soaked thru several gauze pads and the doc was considering giving me stitches and I was like HELL NO! lol
In other news...this guy from work likes me =/. He's WAY too old for me, I'm not attracted to him, I told him such, but he still likes me. Eek! I just wanna be friends. Ugh.

It's kind of morbid, but I sometimes think if I died tomorrow, would any/all of my friends care? Would they be sad? Would they attend my funeral? Would Jonathan care? Would he be sad? It's kind of hard to think someone cares about you even a little bit when they completely cut you out of their life.

I've been thinking for days now, trying to rationalize this in my mind so I can move on. Did he just not feel the same about me anymore? Was he just scared? I know I'll never know the answers to these questions, but I just wish I could know, cuz its the not knowing that makes it so hard to move on...

1 comment:

  1. When you stated the following:
    Today is the 3rd day in a row that I haven't cried about all of this, which I see as an accomplishment. Lol and its pretty sad that that's an accomplishment
    I feel like you shouldn't down play yourself because it is an accomplishment for yourself. Taking things 1 day at a time is the best medicine because it will only continue to get easier.
    As far as your mole is concerned your STRONG because I would've probably said yes to the stitches so give yourself more CREDIT.
    when you stated the following:
    It's kind of morbid, but I sometimes think if I died tomorrow, would any/all of my friends care? Would they be sad? Would they attend my funeral?
    I think about this as well but we shouldn't be thinking about these kinds of things instead we should be LIVING OUR LIVES & ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE DIFFICULT AT TIMES ITS THE BEST WAY TO BE BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST DEPRESSING.
    when you stated the following:
    Would Jonathan care? Would he be sad? It's kind of hard to think someone cares about you even a little bit when they completely cut you out of their life.
    I feel like we as females (because I have done it too) concentrate and put all of our energy on the boy when we should put it into OURSELVES. TRUST ME I KNOW IT'S DIFFICULT BUT WE HAVE TO START BEING MORE SELFISH. It may be sad to say but A LOT OF THE TIMES THE GUY REALLY ISN'T CONCERNED SO LETTING GO IN MY OPINION IS THE BEST THERAPY. SITTING THEIR TRYING TO COME UP WITH AN ANSWER WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS EVEN MORE COMPLICATED. I would EXCEPT IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND GLADLY, WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE KEEP IT MOVING.
    SAM YOU'RE A GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, LOYAL, HONEST, COMMITTED TYPE OF PERSONA ND YOU SHOULDN'T LET ANYONE AND THEIR STUPIDITY ROB YOU OF THAT. DON'T EVER LOOSE WHO YOU ARE OVER SOME GUY. JUST TRY TO STAY STRONG AND SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO DO GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT YOU LIKE ME FOR EXAMPLE.

    ReplyDelete