Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A tired subject...

Why are there some things you just can't seem to let go? You try to put some people out of your mind, and you just can't.
I've tried everything. I've deleted him. I even had feelings for someone else for a while. Yet...always in teh back of my mind is him. Even when I think I have rid myself of him entirely from my mind and my heart...there he is. How is this possible?!?!
I have done what I'm supposed to. I've done it all. Where is my peace? I want it. I'm tired of this nonsense. I was fucking fine until he came in my life. Sure, I wanted someone to love and someone to love me, but that was it. There was no tortured bullshit, nothing creeping up on me when I least expected it. And here I am, post-him, and frickin "impossible" by shontelle comes on as I log on to photobucket...which is the only place that I have pictures of me and him, and also the only place i have all of my pics from high school. I meant to take a trip down memory lane, but not him, of high school. This happens all at once and I'm in tears after a year and a half. What is wrongggg with meeee?!?! I can't do this forever. I don't know what else there is for me to do. I clearly cannot have him and have known this for a very long time, and I've done everything I can to be over him, and yet a picture of us and one song leaves me in tears? This isn't fair.

2 comments: