Thursday, March 10, 2011

post-it notes and such...


I took this pic today and thought it was hilarious. It's interesting that people never stop to wonder who can hear what they are saying as they talk to a friend outside, or talk to someone on the phone. I like to observe people, and I've found over the years that if you just sit in one place for a while, people genuinely do not care if you're there and hear their whole conversation. I do it myself, especially if I'm upset. It's interesting though...you go to great lengths to keep certain information away from certain people, yet you don't care if a perfect stranger hears it. The ironies in life.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! I used to think about this when I used to write my previous blog. :D

    The picture had me in splits!

    ReplyDelete