Friday, April 9, 2010

They say people are in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Logically, I know this is true...but sometimes it's hard to accept. When those people that are only meant to be in your life for a season leave...it's hard to understand what the point of them being there at all was...especially when they meant a lot to me.
Always moving, never stopping, constantly changing. That's my life. As much as it really fucks with me when something dramatic happens, I know I'll get over it. I fall apart at first, and it hurts like nobody's business, but in the end...people are right...I have the strength of a warrior. But while I do have this strength, I'm still an emotional person. So the fact that some people find it so easy to cut me out of their life...especially when I cared about them a lot...it's upsetting. I don't know...I guess I should be used to it now, because as much as most people claim to love and care about me, at the end of the day 95% of the people that have been in my life have screwed me over.
So many come, but so few don't leave...sometimes I wonder if it's me. Is it really possible that I attact all the douche bags? Or is it me? Is there something about me that makes people want to screw me over and run in the opposite direction? I don't like thinking about it...but that seems like a big possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment