Friday, July 17, 2009

Realization

I have come to the realization that when I problem comes into my life (which is farily regularly), I do my best to deal with it, but if it's too big or too hard or doesn't go away right away...I just compartmentalize it and put it in the back of my mind. It's like I put the problem in a box and push it into the back of my mind. I have come to realize that is the only way that I am somewhat sane. I would lose my mind or be in a constant state of depression if I didn't. However, doing this means I never fully deal with my problems, and the tougher ones comes back to bite me in the ass. For example, the Jonathan situation. Most days, I don't think about it...ok that's a lie...but most days its only a fleeting thought. Other days, I dwell on it. It still hurts a lot. I know I won't always care, but it's hard to admit that I still do care. Mehh stupid men and stupid feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment